Stories about us
Other media have watched what the students of the E.W. Scripps School of Journalism’s London study abroad. The following are links to stories written about the program.
- “From Ohio to London: Stow college student covers 2012 Olympics,” Mariana Silva, Stow Sentry
- “Ohio University student from Avon Lake got chance to cover London Olympics,” Cheryl Higley, Sun News
- “OU Journalism Students Return Home After Covering Olympics,” Michael Locklear, WOUB
- “London Tonight: Ohio University students at Olympics,” Amanda Barren, WKYC Cleveland
- “Student Journalists Go Global, Think Locally in #Olympics Coverage from London,” PBS’ MediaShift blog
- “OU journalism class to cover London games,” The Columbus Dispatch
- “OU journalism students in London to cover Olympics,” The Athens Messenger
- “Olympic Dreams Come True,” The Brunswick Post
- “Olympics coverage supplemented by social media,” InVocus
In addition, we have provided the following stories, videos, and interviews to a number of different media partners.
- The Post, Ohio University’s student newspaper, has published content from Olivia Arbogast, Holly Moody, Jillian Fellows, and Kaitlynn Grady.
- “World shows its colors, pride in Olympic Opener,” by Kayla Hanley in the Athens Messenger
- Olivia Arbogast has been speaking with 98.1 WKDD of Akron about her Olympic experiences. Tune in on Tuesday mornings, and WKDD can also be heard through the Iheartradio App on most Smart Phones.
- Kayla Hanley has been appearing on WCOL 92.3 Columbus on the morning show Woody and the Wake Up Call with Dan E. Zuko.
- A photograph of Chris Longo interviewing USA BMX rider Alise Post appeared on the Team USA cycling website.